Does ASUS A-320M K support AIO Watercooler

desarkness

Prominent
Nov 20, 2017
hello guys, can anyone help me, i hav asus a-320m k motherboard and im planing for deepcool captain 240l watercooling, does this mobo support for watercooling, cause i see it only hav 2 slot for 4 pin fan, which mean cpu & 1 fan for case, hope to solve my probs, cause im digging on google, still could not solve my probs,

p/s : im a new to pc building

Solution
With the limited fan connections on that motherboard, you will probably have to use a fan controller. One CPU fan and one chassis fan are not really intended to support water cooling. Some AIO coolers use the CPU fan, plus a supplemental power connector. They then drive the radiator fans off the CPU block/pump. The Deepcool you are interested in could be used with that board, but then any other case fans would have to be controlled by a fan controller.

kanewolf

Titan
With the limited fan connections on that motherboard, you will probably have to use a fan controller. One CPU fan and one chassis fan are not really intended to support water cooling. Some AIO coolers use the CPU fan, plus a supplemental power connector. They then drive the radiator fans off the CPU block/pump. The Deepcool you are interested in could be used with that board, but then any other case fans would have to be controlled by a fan controller.

Solution