Question does Asus GeForce GT 710 2GB GDDR5 work with m92p?

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Two things.....you need a PCIe slot.....and enough power.

Here>>>
I'm not seeing anything about PCIe slots....but that doesn't mean you don't have any. I would check.
,,,,but then the power.....I'm seeing the PSU is only 65 watts.....and the 710 takes 25 watts......which I'm concerned would put you over.

That particular computer no, but there are several versions of the M92p. Micro ATX (MT), SFF (Low profile)

SFF (Low profile card needed)
https://discountelectronics.com/len...MIkIKe8uzb8gIVzQiICR22uA2lEAQYBiABEgKbbfD_BwE

MT (standard card will work)
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...AQ#imgrc=Bpn41nL9M4G-MM&imgdii=Ohd4yxxQDfJSfM

Aug 31, 2021
Yes, there is a low-profile version of the card if your case is half height and you don't have the full size Micro ATX.

M92p should have better onboard graphics than a GT710 though, what are you using it for?
well its... just to play minecraft my processor is a old i3 and has integrated graphics 2000, which opengl 3.2 does not support cuz driver issues(i have the latest driver for it) also my pc is the middle one(the 3rd one is so fat)

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Depends on what your cost limits are.

There is a general minimum to pay for a graphics card, but increasing the budget a little bit goes a long long way at the lowest price points.

Finding used GT730, 720, 710, 630, 620, 610 should be even cheaper. It is new list prices that are outrageous at the moment.

Anything that classifies as low-profile is going to work, this is the type of system they were made for.

Aug 31, 2021
Depends on what your cost limits are.

There is a general minimum to pay for a graphics card, but increasing the budget a little bit goes a long long way at the lowest price points.

Finding used GT730, 720, 710, 630, 620, 610 should be even cheaper. It is new list prices that are outrageous at the moment.

Anything that classifies as low-profile is going to work, this is the type of system they were made for.
does the pc dimentions allow for the graphics card to be fitted in? also does this mother board support it too? and now all i have to do is check the power supply watt right