Does dvi-d dual link (female) fit with dvi-i (male)

Jan 5, 2018
I am getting a zotac gtx 1050 ti mini but only have vga monitors. I own a dv-i to vga adapter but the gpu has dvi-d dual link. So does a dvi-i male fit into a dvi-d dual link female

Solution
No. DVI-D is digital only. VGA is analog only. DVI-I to VGA works because DVI-I supports digital and analog. To go from DVI-D to VGA requires an active dvi-d to vga adapter as it has to actively convert the DVI-D's digital signal to an analog signal.

bignastyid

Titan
No. DVI-D is digital only. VGA is analog only. DVI-I to VGA works because DVI-I supports digital and analog. To go from DVI-D to VGA requires an active dvi-d to vga adapter as it has to actively convert the DVI-D's digital signal to an analog signal.

Solution
Jan 5, 2018
Have you tried lowering your graphics settings. Sometimes pros turn down their settings to get better fps. Turning off motion blur is a must and less important stuff like textures and effect detail can be lowered without seeing a considerable drop in quality.

bignastyid

Titan

???

Jan 5, 2018

Wrong thread. Pressed back button by accident on a thread and it went back to this thread