Question Does enabling Resizable Bar increase or decrease PCIe traffic ?

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2015
From what I understand, Resizable Bar just increases the aperture size to access the GPU's VRAM.
I'm guessing this would increase PCIe traffic because you can transfer more data at a time without changing the aperture window. Does anyone know to what extent a larger resizable bar or SAM affects PCIe traffic?

From what I understand, Resizable Bar just increases the aperture size to access the GPU's VRAM.
I'm guessing this would increase PCIe traffic because you can transfer more data at a time without changing the aperture window. Does anyone know to what extent a larger resizable bar or SAM affects PCIe traffic?

Instead of small chunks of information being sent from CPU to GPU it instead sends all of the information the GPU requests as one big package instead of say it going to ram instead it makes a direct path between CPU and GPU

it also needs messaged signal interrupts enabled, so it does improve latency just from msi alone, since cpu can flush all data with single i/o, cpus interrupts needed are lover, thus it should improve traffic as traffic happens concurently rather than waiting in queue