[SOLVED] Does having a fast SSD also affect the speed of opening and loading google cards and other online apps?

Grealish01

Great
BANNED
Jan 22, 2022
good evening, in addition to the main question I have another question to ask myself. I have a smaller main SSD where I only have Windows 11 visual studio and another larger one where I have the rest of apps and documents and files, + an external hard drive to backup phone data. having said that, what type of raid do you recommend me to apply to this configuration (0,1,2,3,4,5)? (always if it's worth it)

Solution
so i would still have advantages by installing online apps (google, youtube, whatsapp) on a fast SSD compared to a slower one? ie the change in reading speed is not only present in all things offline? did I get it right? no however mine was a guess, I still have to buy the build but I think I set it as I said
Basically, you install your OS and ALL applications on an SSD.
Other things can live on other drives.

Or, get a single SSD, large enough to hold everything.

Grealish01

Great
BANNED
Jan 22, 2022
so i would still have advantages by installing online apps (google, youtube, whatsapp) on a fast SSD compared to a slower one? ie the change in reading speed is not only present in all things offline? did I get it right? no however mine was a guess, I still have to buy the build but I think I set it as I said

USAFRet

Titan
Basically, you install your OS and ALL applications on an SSD.
Other things can live on other drives.

Or, get a single SSD, large enough to hold everything.

Solution

Grealish01

Great
BANNED
Jan 22, 2022
yes that I would put windows and the game I play most on the fastest ssd, other files on secondary ssd for storage. Leró my question was, will installing apps like google whatsapp youtube on the ssd with higher reading speed bring me benefits? or is it indifferent where I install them?

USAFRet

Titan
yes that I would put windows and the game I play most on the fastest ssd, other files on secondary ssd for storage. Leró my question was, will installing apps like google whatsapp youtube on the ssd with higher reading speed bring me benefits? or is it indifferent where I install them?
Yes...all those things on the SSD will be better than not on an SSD.

Reactions: Grealish01