[SOLVED] Does "MSI b450m Pro-vdh Max" support nvme ssd ?

Oct 4, 2020
i know it may see silly , but still i need to know whether msi b450m pro-vdh max support nvme ssd . i think it do support , but when i go to the bios setting it only shows option to AHCI/RAID , no NVMe option (i am not installed the nvme yet )

Solution
if all else fails, read the manual:
1 x M.2 slot (Key M)
  • Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 (1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics) or PCIe 3.0 x2 (Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics) and SATA 6Gb/s

i know it may see silly , but still i need to know whether msi b450m pro-vdh max support nvme ssd . i think it do support , but when i go to the bios setting it only shows option to AHCI/RAID , no NVMe option (i am not installed the nvme yet )
if all else fails, read the manual:
1 x M.2 slot (Key M)
  • Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 (1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics) or PCIe 3.0 x2 (Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics) and SATA 6Gb/s

Solution