[SOLVED] Does RTX 2000 support Nvidia resizable bar & Nvidia Reflex features ???!

ziad ahmed

Reputable
Jul 22, 2019
Iam Comparing Between RTX 2060 and RTX 3060 for 1080p gaming
in my country the 3060 is 30% more expensive
and also i need to know if the 2060 supports Nvidia resizable bar & Nvidia Reflex features

Solution
AFAIK ReBAR only supported on ampere. but to use ReBAR you need compatible CPU and motherboard as well. Reflex is something that being integrated directly into games. officially Reflex is support down to 900 series.
also i need to know if the 2060 supports Nvidia resizable bar

Nope, I don't think so. Actually, NVIDIA announced that resizable-BAR support will be made available to GeForce RTX 30-series "Ampere" desktop graphics cards, notebooks that have RTX 30-series "Ampere" mobile GPUs, and future products.

The support requires not just a compatible graphics card, but also a motherboard that supports the feature. Most leading motherboard- and OEM desktop manufacturers began rolling out resizable-BAR support through UEFI firmware updates. Using the feature requires you to run your machine in native UEFI mode (with CSM disabled).

Edit: That was for resizable BAR. Nvidia Reflex is supported though. I should have been more clear.

Last edited: