[SOLVED] Does someone have a 1050ti undervolt curve

oofnillas

Commendable
Jun 9, 2021
So, recently i wanted to undervolt my 1050ti without peformance degradation.
RlzG9XcQQX916337.png

Last edited:
Solution
I would first fix the cooling issue if there is one, rather than reducing performance in an attempt reduce the component temps.
I agree that first thing to fix is the cooling and then go to software fixes but you are incorrect about reducing performance at least when it comes to GPUs.
I managed to lower my temps by 11C and keep the same exact clocks with undervolting (which is the same performance) and then because I wanted even lower temps I undervolted more with the results being 15C lower and 1,7% lower performance on average (in the games I play).
To be fair 5700XT has ridiculously high voltage and undervolting is almost a must.
You won't find a curve ready because every card behaves differently and you need to make your own by trial and error.

For example I have seen a 5700 XT that could not go less than 1022mV for 2000MHz core, my buddy's can go 956 mV for the same core and mine goes 972mV.

I would first fix the cooling issue if there is one, rather than reducing performance in an attempt reduce the component temps.
I agree that first thing to fix is the cooling and then go to software fixes but you are incorrect about reducing performance at least when it comes to GPUs.
I managed to lower my temps by 11C and keep the same exact clocks with undervolting (which is the same performance) and then because I wanted even lower temps I undervolted more with the results being 15C lower and 1,7% lower performance on average (in the games I play).
To be fair 5700XT has ridiculously high voltage and undervolting is almost a must.

Solution

Fiorezy

Notable
Jul 3, 2020
I wouldn't do it on a CPU either.

And we have NO idea what temps the OP is working with.
Performance loss is negligeable, I undervolted and underclocked my 3070 from 1965Mhz stock to 1830Mhz and I lost only 2% of its performance in exchange of -15c and a quiet card.

Jmi20

Prominent
Jun 5, 2020
actually, performance loss is nil. Provided that you could keep stock clocks and are stable.

edit: actually, performance could potentially increase. On this “new” r9 390 im playing with, undervolting reduced my temps and power, so it doesnt hit power limit, as much. In an artificial load.