does this asus rx 460 requite a 6 pin

Solution
What GPU are you using now?

If on the integrated, then a discrete card will help as it will free up resources. But you should check your CPU usage during those drop and see if it is indeed the CPU limiting things.
I just bought this same card for a client, no other power connection needed. It get all it needs from the slot.

As for shipping, it says if you order in the next 18 hours, you can get it by Feb, 13th. You could always go into the checkout process and see what the delivery estimate is for the method you choose. If you don't like it, don't complete the order.

puredread

Commendable
Oct 31, 2016

Does it look as good as it does in the picture? Also, how did the card run? As you used it for a client :) Thanks for a quick reply

It looked exactly the same as the pictures, it's a sharp looking card.

The client bought it for running World of Warcraft and it did pretty well at medium settings. Couldn't push it too hard as their CPU is their next planned upgrade, but they were pleased with the performance they got.

puredread

Commendable
Oct 31, 2016

Good good, I'm only trying to run league of legends maxed. I have an amd 7600 apu. Easily maxed as I've heard league isn't a gpu intensive game whatsoever?

puredread

Commendable
Oct 31, 2016

Right now with my apu I still get 150fps during landing phase etc but in teamfights it just drops to 30 fps