Question Does this case exist?

Osiris4.0

Commendable
Dec 6, 2019
I'm trying to find a case that, ideally, supports an E-ATX motherbaord, 360mm water cooling, RGB out the ass, front panel ports that, preferably, include atleast 1 USB-C port, and an optical drive.Yes, I know they've fallen out of fashion, and are on the way out.Hell, If I had to guess, most of you probably can't remember the last time you used one, but I still have use for one.Am I crazy for asking this question?If I have to lose something, I guess it'll have to be the optical drive because I can get an external one, but I really want an internal one.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Plenty of full tower cases out there you can buy that still have 5 1/4" drive bays, just add RGB. No need to look for a case that includes RGB, get a system that matches your motherboard or get an independent RGB controller and fans from some company.

Typically use an external optical drive myself. Don't really have a need for it to sit there consuming power when it only gets used on the rare occasion.

Osiris4.0

Commendable
Dec 6, 2019
What's the difference between mid-tower, full tower, and super tower?I thought a case had to be atleast a full tower for an to fit all that stuff in, but i'm seeing mid-towers that say they support it.

testinglife

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2008
Is there a benefit to going bigger like air flow, or something like that?
Better airfliw yes as in air can pass through and heat objects aren't crammed together heating eachother even more.

Mostly though bigger is mostly for convenience. Cable management is much easier. Getting things in and out is easier. Always room to add more stuff. Etc. Down side is they can get HUGE. And they can be pretty obnoxious taking up space in your home. Or look silly because they are massive.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Not too sure how many mid-tower chassis out there support a 360mm radiator and a 5 1/4" bay. They have the capacity, but you can't often have both at the same time.

My case, for example, is a mid-tower with a 5 1/4" bay, support for 360mm up front and/or on top. However, if either is used, then the 5 1/4" bay is unusable.

There are full towers however, with multiple 5 1/4" bays, so that a drive can be placed lower than a top mounted radiator and fans. Which is why I made the suggestion.

Not exactly a sought after scenario, so there is no quick way to get a list of capable cases. On partpicker, the best you can do is look for chassis that support a 5 1/4" bay and have a side panel window, then look at marketing images to see about any potential complications.