does this pc built bottlenecks?

Jul 13, 2018
specs:
GIGABYTE GA-F2A78M-HD2
AMD A8 7650k
MSI GTX 1050ti
4GB ram

i just play a games that is not that demanding like dota 2 (ultra) league of legends (max) CSGO (max). if possible can i play PUBG (very low will do with 4 GB of ram or i upgrade it for 8 GB)

Solution
Well, actually it won't bottleneck much if at all. You really do need more RAM though. The good news is that a used 8GB kit of DDR3 isn't terribly expensive.

The 1050Ti is actually a pretty balanced GPU for the CPU. It wouldn't be any different than pairing an R9 270X with it, and I've seen that done before with positive results. The old AMD APUs aren't very powerful, but then again neither is the 1050Ti. They should compliment each other pretty well.

So, more RAM and you'll be ok. PUBG ok, I'm not so sure about, but your other games should run well enough.
Well, actually it won't bottleneck much if at all. You really do need more RAM though. The good news is that a used 8GB kit of DDR3 isn't terribly expensive.

The 1050Ti is actually a pretty balanced GPU for the CPU. It wouldn't be any different than pairing an R9 270X with it, and I've seen that done before with positive results. The old AMD APUs aren't very powerful, but then again neither is the 1050Ti. They should compliment each other pretty well.

So, more RAM and you'll be ok. PUBG ok, I'm not so sure about, but your other games should run well enough.

Solution