Does turning the pc off for too long makes it slow??!

gigabyte2020

Honorable
Apr 14, 2016
Hey guys,
My pc was turned off for toooo long unfortunately because nowadays I don't have time since am in law school right now :/ but after finishing my mid-year exams, I turned my pc on to play games but the pc turns to be much slower than before, I scanned the pc for any viruses but turned to be cleaned, so I was wondering if turning off the pc for too long would makes it slower than before? I mean the power cables were disconnected so no electricity problem occurred which resulted in killing any of my hardware. At first, my pc used to copy-paste stuff in 60+ MB/S speed range but now it copies-pastes stuff in about 2MB/S, and games running little bit laggy here, Any suggestions?! (Windows 7 professional 64-bit)
https://imgur.com/ZoNXJ2F
Note:
No overheating problems, the cpu runs under liquid cooling anyways.
Thanks <3

No reason for a slowdown physically.

An explanation might be that while it was turned off more updates have come in and are either in progress interfering with your work.
More likely, such updates have changed something.
You might try system restore to reset back to the date when all was well.

It's probably the software that looks to be ripped. Is windows Legit or Cracked, looking at the weird symbols for the dates. You say it's not overheating, what are the temps? And it might just be downloading a writing shedloads of updates.

gigabyte2020

Honorable
Apr 14, 2016

These dates are the calender not the temps :D, the cpu ain't oced anyways.