Doom 3 BFG Edition Finally Dated, Priced

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

malice81

Honorable
Aug 13, 2012
[citation][nom]MadMax75th[/nom]I LOVED Doom3 and ROE and I will gladly buy this game just to support ID in creating DOOM4 (which is already in production/creation. Also in the 2012 keynote Carmac stated they are working in get their next games out faster than the old (1 Doom every decade ) I will also enjoy playing the new levels. You want to bitch about money grabbing talk to the @ssholes at Blizzard...charging up to $250 REAL money for a top end weapon/armor. I am so sorry I bought Diablo3..it coulda been a great game if not for the bean counters! I look forward to all things id makes but especially DOOM4 and maybe another QUAKE someday.[/citation]

While I will gladly join you in bitching about D3, Blizzard is not charging the $250 bucks for the weapons and armor you speak of. The guy from China who makes 3 bucks an hour farms or hacks for it so he can sell it to you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.