Doom 3 BFG Edition Now Available in North America

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

hahahahaha, after RAGE failed so hard they must of said "Ah hell, let's just remaster a SEMI ok game to shut them all up" Before we fail more.

G

"DOOM 3 BFG Edition will also include the original DOOM and DOOM II games, making it the definitive collection of the revolutionary games developed by id Software, the studio that pioneered the first-person shooter genre."

And the genre COD ruined.

BFG = Bad F*cking Game by chance? ;) sorry just had too say it.

dimar

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2009
I'd rather play Quake 4 remastered. And I wish Blizzard would take an example and put some effort to remaster Warcraft 3 and maybe 2 and 1 :)

fuzzion

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2012
[citation][nom]dimar[/nom] put some effort to remaster Warcraft 3 :)[/citation]

I would sell my left kidney for a newer sexier version of WIII.

Oh well guess we can wait for 2014 release of Warcraft IV

dimar

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2009
[citation][nom]fuzzion[/nom]I would sell my left kidney for a newer sexier version of WIII. Oh well guess we can wait for 2014 release of Warcraft IV[/citation]

That could cover re-rendering the cinematics in 4k/100Mbps/120fps h265 :)

lpedraja2002

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
Finally! I can use my flashlight while shooting at the same time! I could never finish the damn game because I was too scared shitless to continue or even look around a corner cause some mofo would sneak behind me or from the vents and I couldn't shoot while seeing so I said fuck it, it's been on my shelf ever since.

hrhuffnpuff

Honorable
Jul 29, 2012
[citation][nom]deepblue08[/nom]Personally, I loved Doom 3. I hope they make Doom 4 using the latest and the greatest DirectX has to offer.[/citation]

I liked Doom 3 as well. I wish they had screenshots of Doom 4 though...Maybe next year.

fuxxnuts

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2011
[citation][nom]fuzzion[/nom][...]Oh well guess we can wait for 2014 release of Warcraft IV[/citation]

Online only play, real money auction house upgrades, and unit upgrades no longer required.

tomfreak

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
id Game the new Console developer lol, I heard people complained that the Doom3 BFE is a full direct console port with no graphic quality adjustments, and the 2004 Doom3 are look as good, 2004 Doom3 with graphic mod look superior on this. Looks like they are milking the young gamers who had no idea what is Doom3.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]lpedraja2002[/nom]Finally! I can use my flashlight while shooting at the same time! I could never finish the damn game because I was too scared shitless to continue or even look around a corner cause some mofo would sneak behind me or from the vents and I couldn't shoot while seeing so I said fuck it, it's been on my shelf ever since.[/citation]

that may be a game breaking factor for me... the game was built around hardware not handeling flashlight and muzzle flash at the same time, and it make the game creapeier than it was, if they took that out... not sure if i want it.

[citation][nom]markmnl[/nom]3D only on PC version[/citation]

its possible it will be 3d on consoles, just not head mount 3d.

G

Wow, it's great that consoles are finally ready to play Doom3 like ten years later! :D

The atmosphere in this game was like no other.

A tragedy it was lost on almost an entire generation of oblivious console players. Let's hope a few more "get it" this time around.

G

Bethesda can bite my nuts by the way. The Fallout series is the only thing they really have going for them. Fortunately for them however, most gamers can't tell the difference between a good game and a mediocre one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS