Doom 3 Hell: Remind you of Quake?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

On Sun, 15 May 2005 15:11:46 GMT, "McGrandpa"
<McGrandpaNOT@NOThotmail.com> wrote:

>> IDgamma NT is what you need to sort out the the ermmm .....gamma
>> issues - can post it if you want. Glquake (and gl quakeworld client)
>> has always worked fine providing you delete the voodoo dll wrapper
>> files if you have anything other than a voodoo card. Again, I can post
>> if required.
>> If anyone fancies an old school QW requiem mod bash (hook among other
>> things), I can fire up the server at work!
>
>Hey that sounds good to me! hook and CTF? I've got my SP game going
>great, and managed a little outing thru GameSpy last week. It's cruzin
>:)
>McG.

Alas, it's not ctf, but a QWDM mod that can have anything from a hook
to a load of modified weapons. I'll leave it running on 80.176.184.20.
bind <key> +hook (hook...duh)
bind <key> +slide (look up and repeatedly press slide to leap)

--
steve <AT> steveevans <DOT> org