Double port forward for two ports

jeffdog

Commendable
Dec 19, 2016
Im trying to make it so i can have my database server still portforwarded as it is now and also have another port to forward. I have seen tutorials for double port forwarding but it usally takes the first one to port forward to the 2 router. Any ideas how to do this or will the way iv seen work

Solution
The number of ports you can PF is only limited by the routers involved. I assume by "double PF" you mean double NAT, since you are talking about 2 routers.

Assuming: WAN1--->router1--->WAN2--->router2--->LAN--->Clients

router1 configuration should say: Any requests from WAN1, port x, forward it to router2 WAN2 IP, port x
router2 configuration should say: Any requests coming to my WAN2 IP, port x, forward it to LAN client IP y, port x.
The number of ports you can PF is only limited by the routers involved. I assume by "double PF" you mean double NAT, since you are talking about 2 routers.

Assuming: WAN1--->router1--->WAN2--->router2--->LAN--->Clients

router1 configuration should say: Any requests from WAN1, port x, forward it to router2 WAN2 IP, port x
router2 configuration should say: Any requests coming to my WAN2 IP, port x, forward it to LAN client IP y, port x.

Solution