H100i cooling
Evga gtx ACX 780
Fractal R4
And for the mobo Evgax79 dark
1300 evga ps
G.skill rip jaws 1600
4930k intel
(Gaming PC)

My main doubt is if I chose the right mobo and the compatibility of all these components. This is an investment and I want this to last me a long time.
Any tips? Changes or Mods?
*all is returnable minus the R4 Case

Solution
I personally do not spend a great deal of money on PC Gaming.

The reason being is that PC hardware depreciates in value much faster than automobiles. It seems like every 6, 9, 12 months a new card is coming out.

Look at what is coming down the road... In the Spring Nvidia should come out with their Maxwell cards which should be significantly faster than what is on the market today. Intel has a new CPU slated for this year which should be a good speed increase. I would consider revising your build and go for bang for the buck. Especially if you are having doubts.

I think you will find something like an Intel Core I5 and a GTX760 will provide a very enjoyable 1080p gaming experience with no comprise and will save you hundreds...
I would downgrade to z77 or z87 as you gain very marginal performance in using x79 and lga 2011 processors you would save a bunch of money unless you already bought all that stuff and trying to build it ? this is straight from Toms:"Our tests demonstrate fairly little difference between a $225 LGA 1155 Core i5-2500K and a $1000 LGA 2011 Core i7-4960X, even when three-way graphics card configurations are involved" and if your going to use a single video card there is no need to have a 1300 watt powersupply thats overkill x2

I personally do not spend a great deal of money on PC Gaming.

The reason being is that PC hardware depreciates in value much faster than automobiles. It seems like every 6, 9, 12 months a new card is coming out.

Look at what is coming down the road... In the Spring Nvidia should come out with their Maxwell cards which should be significantly faster than what is on the market today. Intel has a new CPU slated for this year which should be a good speed increase. I would consider revising your build and go for bang for the buck. Especially if you are having doubts.

I think you will find something like an Intel Core I5 and a GTX760 will provide a very enjoyable 1080p gaming experience with no comprise and will save you hundreds. Bleeding edge technology is expensive and only remains bleeding edge for a very short period of time.

Solution