Downgrade and upgrade

alihamad2003

Reputable
Jun 22, 2017
I have a problem in my pc that didin't work even after formatting/resetting this pc.My question is,is it possible to downgrade to windows 7 and then upgrade back to windows 10?

That's just putting in an extra step that adds more chances of failiure. Why don't you just do a direct clean install of 10?
Also what is the problem?

alihamad2003

Reputable
Jun 22, 2017

The issue is with the network i have on my pc. When i play for example league of legends or any other game, it my internet disconnects and the for about 15 seconds, it reconnects back again.I tried everything from updating and reinstalling the network drivers to switching to wired connection and other commands i did on the command prompt.Nothing worked.

alihamad2003

Reputable
Jun 22, 2017

The issue is with the network i have on my pc. When i play for example league of legends or any other game, it my internet disconnects and the for about 15 seconds, it reconnects back again.I tried everything from updating and reinstalling the network drivers to switching to wired connection and other commands i did on the command prompt.Nothing worked.