downloading Gigabyte motherboard driver for vista via a windows 7 computer

David_710

Reputable
May 2, 2017
I have a computer with a Gigabyte motherboard the main drive runs fine using windows 7. the other drive comes from my old computer where the drive supposedly crashed and I cannot get it to start on any other motherboard but the Gigabyte one, unfortunately it does not hold the drivers for the board, so many functions are not supported the main one being the ability to connect to the internet. When I tried to download the motherboard driver onto my main drive so I could save it to usb and download onto the vista drive, the web site automatically detected Windows 7 running and wont allow a download of the Vista Driver. Is there a way around this please, Can you help please am desperate to get information from the Vista Driver. My thanks in anticipation.

David_710

Reputable
May 2, 2017
Hi thanks for getting back to me. the version is:
Ge Force Z.10 Pcle Z.0
Version 70.18.ZD.00.51

The main windows 7 hard drive works fine, drive 2 is Vista and boots up fine (this is the only computer I have attached it to that will allow it to boot up without 'disk error coming up) The only problem I have is that I cant connect to the internet and a whole series of mesages come up stating that the various drivers are missing and should be installed. Its finding a way to download the driver to add it to the Vista hard drive. Many thanks