DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD, The bugcheck was: 0x00000133

Drakius

Reputable
Aug 1, 2015
So as you can see from the title I'm having an issue with random BSOD's.

Basically my PC locks up completely, then gives me a BSOD and restarts. It usually happens once a day, in the mid afternoon, usually I've got a game open when it happens, but the amount of time the game is open is random before it happens and sometimes I can go on a gaming session of many hours without the BSOD.

I've tried updating my SSD and HDD drivers, and it still happened.

I tried poking around the MEMORY.DMP file with WinDbg, but I honestly have no idea what I'm doing. So perhaps someone that is a bit more tech savvy might help me out make some sense of the DMP file and spot what might be causing the issue.

Here's the DMP file. http://www.filedropper.com/memory_1

Drakius

Reputable
Aug 1, 2015

Hm, seems that this guy isn't even getting a memory dump at all. And he's crashing all the time. Where as my PC locks up maybe once a day if that. And it doesn't seem related to anything I'm doing specifically.

I'd update the bios, but I'm kind of afraid of fucking something up. So would prefer if someone checked out the memory dump I provided that might be able to pinpoint and more precise cause for the BSOD.

Thank you though for the link.

Drakius

Reputable
Aug 1, 2015

I'd like this to be a last resort if possible. But seeing as no one else seems to be answering. Seems I might not have a choice at some point. :(