[SOLVED] dqs training failed on previous boot reverted to slower dram speed

Droidcsiga

Commendable
Sep 28, 2019
I have a problem. I changed the CPU, GPU, and the rams.First I turned on the pc, the System wasn't booted. This message jumped up : dqs training failed on previous boot reverted to slower dram speed

After few minutes the Windows showed up, but like that : - Continue to Windows 10
Troubleshoot
Exit and shut down. And if I clicked on the first one, my pc restarted 3 Times and for The 4th time I saw messages (and sorry for my bad english) anybody help :(

Solution
Put the original parts back. Then change ONE thing at a time. If the original parts are stable, then do a BIOS update prior to installing the new parts, ONE at a time.

Droidcsiga

Commendable
Sep 28, 2019
I have a problem. I changed the CPU, GPU, and the rams.First I turned on the pc, the System wasn't booted. This message jumped up : dqs training failed on previous boot reverted to slower dram speed

After few minutes the Windows showed up, but like that : - Continue to Windows 10
Troubleshoot
Exit and shut down. And if I clicked on the first one, my pc restarted 3 Times and for The 4th time I saw messages (and sorry for my bad english) anybody help :(

Thank you very much!