[SOLVED] Dragon age inquisition won't launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wases19

Prominent
Oct 22, 2019
Hello All,

I am facing dragon age inquisition is not launching in my PC, this is so irritating . How can I fix this?

Solution
Don't be hopeless. Did you verify your game files? See buddy, Sometimes missing game files might cause the problem. I really think this can help you.

Open the Origin and sign in to account.
Click on My Game Library option.
And finally, repair the game files.

It's the same solution I and @bignastyid suggested to you at the very beginning.

If you don't get you can read the guide here.
Oct 8, 2019
So @Wases19 here are three things.

1. "Repair Game" should be there try reinstalling the origin.
  2. Are you using the release version or the beta version of Origin? If you are running the beta version go back to the release version and see if it's come back.
  3. When you're offline, the option to repair won't show up.

Oct 8, 2019
Don't be hopeless. Did you verify your game files? See buddy, Sometimes missing game files might cause the problem. I really think this can help you.

It's the same solution I and @bignastyid suggested to you at the very beginning.

Solution

Wases19

Prominent
Oct 22, 2019
Perhaps if you answered the other question you have been asked...

1. What are your complete computer specifications?
  2. What error message are you receiving (if any)?
and I'll add my own
3) Where did you purchase the game from?

-Wolf sends

I bought it from Amazon.in for 1500 INR. Does it matter?

Well, I am going to try the method suggested by @stivered and @bignastyid. I have to do it quickly cause my friends are coming.

bignastyid

Titan
Sorry, for the late reply I was at work. Will reinstalling the origin fix my issue?
If the repair option is missing, this would indicate a problem with origin or the game is extremely messed up. First try uninstalling and reinstalling origin, choose the option to leave game files intact. If that doesn't fix the game or atleast bring back the repair option, then the next step would be deleting and reinstalling/redownloading the game.

Wases19

Prominent
Oct 22, 2019

Hi folks, I just lost a night's sleep trying to figure out how to fix this and after much nicotine and some cat spanking, It simply fixed my problem.

If it works you know right away, it did for me. No codes no tech-savvy business.

Status
Not open for further replies.