[SOLVED] Dragon Center 2.0.44.0 isn't working

Apr 24, 2020
So today Msi released a new version of dragon center which is 2.0.44.0 so i did a clean uninstall to the old version then i downloaded the new version and after the installation nothing happend i can't find dragon center app anywhere like i didn't install it any help please.
GPU: Msi GTX 1660 TI Gaming X
MOBO:Msi B350 Gaming Plus

Solution
So today Msi released a new version of dragon center which is 2.0.44.0 so i did a clean uninstall to the old version then i downloaded the new version and after the installation nothing happend i can't find dragon center app anywhere like i didn't install it any help please.
They released new version(2.0.44.0 ),but the old version is downloaded from the link(2.0.38.0 ).
You downloaded the old version that you already had installed.
And the old version simply will not install on the system if they release a new one.
But the main problem is that since yesterday they did not fix the link by which the old version is downloaded.
Apr 24, 2020
Hi!
Something similar happened to me today. After reboot the computer I realized that some modules are missing, such as 'user scenario'. After reinstalling Dragon Center I couldn't find it installed.. so I had to reinstall it twice and reboot it again, and then appears, but still missing some modules...

Not sure if the updates made those modules dissapear, it's the most obvious conclussion. I can't make them appear again... I'm really disappointed with this software.

Apr 24, 2020
Hi!
Something similar happened to me today. After reboot the computer I realized that some modules are missing, such as 'user scenario'. After reinstalling Dragon Center I couldn't find it installed.. so I had to reinstall it twice and reboot it again, and then appears, but still missing some modules...

Not sure if the updates made those modules dissapear, it's the most obvious conclussion. I can't make them appear again... I'm really disappointed with this software.
Yes I am disappointed too I hope they fix it soon.What version are you using

Apr 25, 2020
They released new version(2.0.44.0 ),but the old version is downloaded from the link(2.0.38.0 ).
And the old version simply will not install on the system if they release a new one.
But the main problem is that since yesterday they did not fix the link by which the old version is downloaded.

Solution
Apr 24, 2020
Yes they are slow when it comes to updates.

Apr 24, 2020
Update:I found a fix you just install it via windows store or whatever you call it then uninstall it and install msi version then boom dragon center is working