Dram and CPU lights Flash red and doesn’t start the computer

Apr 2, 2018
Hey guys

Alright so I live in Florida so like 2 weeks ago there was a storm and it knocked out my power while I was on my computer computer was plugged in to a surge protector so i didn’t think much of it and left it alone for a while then went back to it started it up it would go thru the bios then blue screen said it was my poesscer so I order a new one right away waited like a week for it to come in and now when everything is hooked up my morther has 2 lights that flashes red during the POSTS and will not go to the bios or anything nothing will pop up on screen. It happens when I plug the power cord in the computer not even when I push the power button it’s turns on as soon as I plug the power cord in it starts up like it normally does then dram light flashes really quick then the cpu light flashes red real quick then it goes back to the dram light to flashes and then back to the cpu light to flash then everything shuts off and there are still green lights on the board thats on
So I don’t know if my board Is fired or something like that or I’m doing something wrong I’m not sure but before I brought anything else I would like to know what’s going on or and info that would help I been look at other threads with kinda the same problem and what I learn it gotta be my ram or my board but I would like another eye on the situation

My build:

Amd fx 8350 black edition-processor
Asus M5a99x eco r2.2-mortherboard
G.skill ripjaws x ddr3 8g x 2-ram
GeForce GTX 760-graphic card
Rosewill 850w-power supply

If you pics of anything to help just let me know and I will provide

Thank you for helping :0)

Solution
Yes maybe the motherboard, maybe the power supply, won't be easy to find the exact issue without swapping out parts. Turn it on without any RAM, if you don't get any error beeps, it's likely the motherboard.