[SOLVED] DRAM calculator 4000Mhz error ?

Jan 14, 2021
Hello
I am trying to tighten the timings on my setup since it seems that before it worked great but no luck.
I have a RYZEN 5800x on a MSI x570 Tomahawk and G Skill RipjawsV F4-4000C16-8GVK 8 GB DDR4-4000 DDR4 SDRAM (16-19-19-39 @ 2000 MHz).
The FCLK is at 2000 so in parity with the ram (it works with the new beta bios) and at xmp it works with no problem.
I also undervolted the CPU (because it's kind of hot) at max setting which is 30millivolts and the temps dropped about 8C-10C (depending on the workload).
I could overclock the CPU but makes no sense since it goes to 4850Mhz on it's own and i would have to rethink the cooling to be as quiet as i am now just to gain 100-150Mhz.
Now the final step was tightening the timings.
And error...not working:" Not supported , Only FAST with A2/B2 profile!" and when i choose A2/B2...error again: "Not supported".
Maybe i am to early...and i want to much...so just wait for an update to DRAM calculator?
Thanks

wE3hbTA.jpg

Solution
1usmus said:
Not supported = I didn't have time to make this section. It doesn't exist, it's not a bug or a mistake.
The project continues to develop and will primarily respond to numerous requests from users. At the moment I am very fond of SAFE + A0/B0 mode. They are universal :thumb: