Feb 24, 2019
I'm having my first build with below components:

Gigabyte - Z390 AORUS MASTER ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor
Corsair Vengeance LPX 64 GB (4x16GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 XC ULTRA
NZXT Kraken X72 Liquid CPU Cooler
Corsair RMx 1000 W 80+ ATX Power Supply

At my first boot up, the DRAM Status LED was on and the small LED screen showed "50" and then "C4" code:
q5MvuxR.jpg

And it can't even boot into BIOS. After noticing it's a RAM problem, I tried to insert single RAM (with all 4 separately), two RAM at slot 2 & 4, reset CMOS, and the situation doesn't change. Is there any other solution I can try?

Solution
Try with single RAM each slot on board. Make sure that you're inserting it all the way in. Some require more force to fully insert them.
Feb 24, 2019
Try with single RAM each slot on board. Make sure that you're inserting it all the way in. Some require more force to fully insert them.

Thanks Alex. Tried every single RAM in each slot (total 16 times) but still no luck, and pretty sure I have inserted the RAM firmly, still need to check what's happening..

Feb 24, 2019
After few days of frustration I decided to take out all parts from PC case, and test booting the PC with minimal parts – and it works! Slowly testing with additional parts, finally it works properly.. Not sure how loose connections lead to DRAM problem, but at least I don't need to replace any of my parts. Thanks again Alex!! :D