Question Drive 1 not found, keyboard not found.

Jul 19, 2019
A few weeks prior, my motherboard went kaput. I bought a new one (same model) and replaced it, and everything seemed dandy upon startup, save for the fact that my wireless adapter was disconnected and totally absent from my list of adapters in Network and Sharing, and my computer told me I needed to "plug in the associated device" for it to work again. I tried a variety of fixes that did absolutely nothing, but after a while I decided I'd have to take "drastic measures." I took out my wireless card and put it back in.

Well, now my computer is telling me "Drive 1 not found: Serial ATA, SATA-1, Alert! Failed to detect one or more drives during POST." Fixing it wouldn't be so difficult, but on top of that, none of the USB ports on my PC will recognize my mouse or keyboard.

I have a tablet pen charger plugged in too, and it's the only thing my computer seems to recognize at all (though it's only a charger, not a device to be used while plugged in). So until I can figure out why my USB ports won't recognize my keyboard, my missing SATA drive is the least of my problems.