[SOLVED] Driver help/ correct settings

Dec 2, 2018
I have a RX 570. Whenever i open up Fortnite, or CSGO, I go directly to a black screen. I have a good enough cpu for both of those games. What is the problem? I suspect it is a Driver setting problem but i could be wrong. I have 12.2.2. Please help! Thanks!

Dec 2, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from icantbiuldpcs : "Fortnite not working."

I finally got Fortnite working on my PC. Today, i go to open it up and there is a black screen. I assume that my drivers are not updated. Well now they are updated and the same thing is happening. So i go to uninstall fortnite and reinstall it. It keeps on saying after trying to install that it is currently running therefor i cant re download it. It is no where to be found in the task manager. What is happening and how do i fix it! Thanks!

Dec 2, 2018

2200g CPU
RX 570 GPU
500W 80+ Bronze Certified PSU
GIGABYTE AB350M-DS3H MOBO
G.SKILL Aegis 8GB (2 x 4GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM RAM
Sorry the parts arent in order. I had a professional PC builder build my PC so i know that the parts are installed properly.

Dec 2, 2018

No, but could i do the same thing instead of taking it comepletely off and instead just plug HDMI into mobo? I dont wanna do that becuase im not really techy.

Dec 2, 2018

No, but could i do the same thing instead of taking it comepletely off and instead just plug HDMI into mobo? I dont wanna do that becuase im not really techy.