Question driver problem

Dec 16, 2019
so guys i did something stupid and used driver easy to install the drivers on my pc and now my pc is slow as hell, mouse stucking, videos in slow motion,sound bugging.
Is there any way to uninstall all drivers and install them again safely this time xD, thank you

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and Windows 10 version.

Yes - you can reinstall the drivers but doing all of the reinstalls at one time is not recommended.

If things go astray, as it appears has happened, then it becomes difficult to identify what driver (or even something else) caused the loss in performance.

However, before you begin updating drivers you should do two other things:

First use Task Manager and Resource Monitor to observe system performance. Look for bottlenecks and what may be causing those bottlenecks.

Second run the built-in Windows 10 Troubleshooters. The troubleshooters may address some inherent configuration issues or other problems.

Then go to the applicable manufacturer's websites to manually find, download, reinstall, and reconfigure the individual device drivers.

Change only one driver at a time and wait/test between updates. Keep notes so you can undo a change that made things worse. And as always be sure that all data is backed up and verified to be recoverable and readable

Dec 16, 2019
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and Windows 10 version.

Yes - you can reinstall the drivers but doing all of the reinstalls at one time is not recommended.

If things go astray, as it appears has happened, then it becomes difficult to identify what driver (or even something else) caused the loss in performance.

However, before you begin updating drivers you should do two other things:

First use Task Manager and Resource Monitor to observe system performance. Look for bottlenecks and what may be causing those bottlenecks.

Second run the built-in Windows 10 Troubleshooters. The troubleshooters may address some inherent configuration issues or other problems.

Then go to the applicable manufacturer's websites to manually find, download, reinstall, and reconfigure the individual device drivers.

Change only one driver at a time and wait/test between updates. Keep notes so you can undo a change that made things worse. And as always be sure that all data is backed up and verified to be recoverable and readable
Ty Man, pc specs are ryzen 7 3700x, rx 5700 xt, x570 asus tuf gaming, 16gb ram, windows 10 1903 version, i used task manager and all seems working fine but in reality the pc is slow as hell

Ralston18

Titan
Check Resource Monitor and Process Explorer.

You may need to download Process Explorer (free) via Microsoft's website.

Look for a resource that is hitting high %'s and some app, process, or service that is consuming that resource.

Remember you can click the column headers to sort the displayed data: high to low or vice-versa. Sorting can make it easier to find a possible culprit.

Key is to find/identify the problem and then focus on the applicable solution.

Dec 16, 2019
Check Resource Monitor and Process Explorer.

You may need to download Process Explorer (free) via Microsoft's website.

Look for a resource that is hitting high %'s and some app, process, or service that is consuming that resource.

Remember you can click the column headers to sort the displayed data: high to low or vice-versa. Sorting can make it easier to find a possible culprit.

Key is to find/identify the problem and then focus on the applicable solution.
Ok i found the bad drivers from the safe mode, i uninstalled them from the safe mode but nothing happened i tried uninstalling them from normal windows not safe mode and still nothing, how do i fix this bad drivers Now

Dec 16, 2019
Which device drivers were "bad"?

How was "bad" determined: out-of-date, some error message, pop-up window....?

Did you go to the applicable manufacturer's website to download the current driver, reinstall it, and reconfigure as necessary?
The device manager was saying that this ones has problems:HID-compliant headset, all the output and input audio devices, the monitor and the wavetable microsoft GS, this ones had driver issues.

Dec 16, 2019
Which device drivers were "bad"?

How was "bad" determined: out-of-date, some error message, pop-up window....?

Did you go to the applicable manufacturer's website to download the current driver, reinstall it, and reconfigure as necessary?
Mouse headset monitor, had bad drivers from that ****

[Moderator edit to remove profanity - remember that this is a family friendly Forum.]

driver easy program, i am trying to uninstall the devices from device manager but cant uninstall them

Dec 16, 2019
About all you can do is to work through the device drivers installing them one by one.

Appears that most are audio related so start with the audio card.

In the interim, I have read that Wavetable Microsoft GS is noted for being laggy.

Reference:

https://impossible-music.fandom.com/wiki/Microsoft_GS_Wavetable_Synth

Try disabling Wavetable and determine if computer performance improves.
I am trying but nothing when i go to device manager to disabled it i w8 for 30 min and nothing its slow as hell not disableling

Ralston18

Titan
Go into Device Manager, find the device, right click and use the Update driver option.

First objective being to get working drivers in place even if they are the default Windows drivers.

When system performance stabilizes and hopefully improves, then the second objective will be to find and install specific manufacturer drivers.

Use Resource Monitor to keep an eye on system and component performance.

Dec 16, 2019
Go into Device Manager, find the device, right click and use the Update driver option.

First objective being to get working drivers in place even if they are the default Windows drivers.

When system performance stabilizes and hopefully improves, then the second objective will be to find and install specific manufacturer drivers.

I tried everything even update driver but all says the best drivers are already installed, cause the driver easy program updated everything,

Dec 16, 2019

When system performance stabilizes and hopefully improves, then the second objective will be to find and install specific manufacturer drivers
Everything is on slow motion, is there any program that will wipe out all the drivers and install them again, this thing is making me crazy Man 5 hours trying to fix it

Dec 16, 2019

When i try to disaeble anything device manager doesnt answer it stops working

Dec 16, 2019
Im doing a windows reset Now im so tired with all this * drivers

[Moderator edit to remove profanity. Realize the driver issues are frustrating but do remember that this is a family friendly Forum. Profanity does not help.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 16, 2019
tried every reset from the pc nothing works i always get driver error power and driver error png whatchdog, so my last hope is try to clean install windows from bios but if it reboots im gonna get again same error, any other idea