Question Driver timeout error on my new AMD pc

Aug 18, 2022
Every time I launch my PC I get « driver timeout » message with a black screen/freeze and the same song as when you unplug a USB key. Then I get the « display driver is in safe mod » and the pc start lagging. I tried to clean my drivers with DDU and then reinstall the GPU driver, same message. I tried installing an older driver, same message. I tried disabling windows auto drivers, same message. I reinstalled windows from scratch, same message.
And Everything inside the pc looks fine, I did not change the gpu settings, the bios is fully updated.
Config:
Amd Radeon RX 6700 10gb - Sapphire
Be quiet! System power - B9 600W
Gigabyte b450 Gaming X
AMD Ryzen 5 5500, 6x 3.60Ghz
16GB DDR4 High speed
1000GB M.2 SSD WD Blue SN570
Windows 10 1

Aug 18, 2022
Another weird thing is that right after resetting windows I still had driver timeout but no crash when playing Elden ring. Only driver timeout when I launch my pc and when I stop playing.

Aug 18, 2022
what happens if you run gpu without any of the driver only the generic from os adding this check specs your on minimal for psu to use this gpu check link https://www.sapphiretech.com/en/consumer/radeon-rx-6700-10g-gddr6
"adding this check specs your on minimal for psu to use this gpu check link"
I didn't understand, what's a check specs ? I can't download anything from the link. My english is bad sorry
My psu is 650W I made an error on the first post.