[SOLVED] Driver Verifier Problem

jackstar19

Prominent
Aug 12, 2020
Lets get to the point. Im stuck in a BSOD loop caused by the Driver Verifier. I tried verifier.exe /restart but its not working. It says "No changes were made".
PLS HELP

Solution
What about a Reset to default?
Not sure, what you mean by that.

Do system restore to restore point before you enabled driver verifier.

You may be able to boot into safe mode and disable driver verifier from there also. But if that doesn't work, then system restore is your only other option. If restore is not available, then you're left with windows reinstall.

jackstar19

Prominent
Aug 12, 2020
Disable driver verifier.
Unless you're developing drivers, there's no use for it normal windows operation.

Well, I cant properly disable it because Im stuck in the BSOD loop. However, I can acces Command Propt via Admin, but reseting the Verifier there doesnt do anything too.

I found this article too, I actually regret it now. I had another bluescreen and a troubleshooting article wrote that this could fix it since invalid drivers could cause the BS.

What about a Reset to default?

You may be able to boot into safe mode and disable driver verifier from there also. But if that doesn't work, then system restore is your only other option. If restore is not available, then you're left with windows reinstall.

Last edited:
Solution

jackstar19

Prominent
Aug 12, 2020

It automatically goes into safe mode after same reboots amd I tried to turn off the verifier through CMD but it just said "No changes were made" (verified.exe /reset)

If I restore only the C Drive (Windows Drive) is affected, or?

jackstar19

Prominent
Aug 12, 2020

Ok, I unfortunately dont have a restore point. I can Reset the PC through Safe Boot. If I reset what exactly happens?