Question Drivers & mark Jingsha X79 Dual CPU Motherboard

Dec 21, 2019
Hi. I´m new on this forum. I´ve bought a Jingsha X79 Dual CPU Motherboard with 2 E5-2689 xeon, and i want to know the performance of this MOBO. Where can i find the drivers to Win10? I´m searching on google about this Jingsha, but i don´t find nothing . Which is the real manufacturer mark? It´s possible to be a Huanan-PlexHD Mobo clone? Thanks

Dec 21, 2019
Update your system and they find all drivers automatically. But this will take a time - abt two hours or more. I have same mobo and my win10 find all drivers in updates.

I´m happy to read your msg.

I hope the performance of this server is high and can render quickly. It is a pity that he bought an AMD RX 570 graphics card instead of an NVIDIA, which takes full advantage of CUDA technology.

.Thanks.

Dec 8, 2019
I hope the performance of this server is high and can render quickly.

GPU Nvidia 1060 3gb,
64gb 1600 RAM in dual channel
(AIDA ram test show 23935 MB/s in Copy mode)
1 cpu XEON E5-2650v2
(my PSU have overloaded with two CPU in render so i must buy new one)

it render in AME one video with "Lumetri Color" with this result:

12/21/2019 10:06:22 PM : Queue Started
  • Output File: D:\Done\Марчук_1.mp4
  • Preset Used: 20-26
  • Video: 1920x1080 (1.0), 25 fps, Progressive, 00:08:39:09
  • Audio: AAC, 256 kbps, 48 kHz, Stereo
  • Bitrate: VBR, 1 pass, Target 20.00 Mbps, Max 26.00 Mbps
  • Encoding Time: 00:08:13
12/21/2019 10:14:35 PM : File Successfully Encoded

average GPU load ~20%
average CPU load ~75%

I think RAM speed is not enought for fully load CPU, in quad channel mode must be faster. CinebenchR20 shows 2226pts with one CPU and 4407pts with dual CPU mode - PSU in this test have enought power, idk why))

If you have any questions or problems i will glad to help, just ask :)

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2019
Update your system and they find all drivers automatically. But this will take a time - abt two hours or more. I have same mobo and my win10 find all drivers in updates.
I´m happy to read your msg. I hope my workstation runs fine and i .Thanks.
GPU Nvidia 1060 3gb,
64gb 1600 RAM in dual channel
(AIDA ram test show 23935 MB/s in Copy mode)
1 cpu XEON E5-2650v2
(my PSU have overloaded with two CPU in render so i must buy new one)

it render in AME one video with "Lumetri Color" with this result:

12/21/2019 10:06:22 PM : Queue Started
  • Output File: D:\Done\Марчук_1.mp4
  • Preset Used: 20-26
  • Video: 1920x1080 (1.0), 25 fps, Progressive, 00:08:39:09
  • Audio: AAC, 256 kbps, 48 kHz, Stereo
  • Bitrate: VBR, 1 pass, Target 20.00 Mbps, Max 26.00 Mbps
  • Encoding Time: 00:08:13
12/21/2019 10:14:35 PM : File Successfully Encoded

average GPU load ~20%
average CPU load ~75%

I think RAM speed is not enought for fully load CPU, in quad channel mode must be faster. CinebenchR20 shows 2226pts with one CPU and 4407pts with dual CPU mode - PSU in this test have enought power, idk why))

If you have any questions or problems i will glad to help, just ask :)

I still haven't bought my power supply. My theoretical consumptions will be:
-Motherboard consumes 100w.
-2 Xeon: 110w + 110w
Rx570: 150w
-4x8GB DDR3: 16w
-2 cpu fan: 16w
-M.2 nvme: 3w
-Theoretical total: 500w
If the efficiency is 85%, then with a 600W PSU it should be enough to render it fully.
Thank you.

Dec 21, 2019

Finally I get the components to mount the Dual Xeon 2689, 32GB Ram, Motherboard Jingsha X79, Nvidia GTX1060 ... but then the problems came. When I start rendering with VRay or doing a stress test with AIDA64, the computer restarts. I have tried all possible combinations of the BIOS ... but I can't get the system to be stable.
If I only work with him, Office, YouTube ... works fine, but when I use the CPU intensively, it restarts. Aida64 says that there is a failure to perform the test and that the equipment reached 250ºC !!!!! A real exaggeration. Does the same thing happen to you?
For more INRI, 2 memory slots do not work, so the memory only works in Single mode and not in dual channel.
How could I solve this?
I have a correct air flow, from the front to the back of the PC. Thank you.

Dec 8, 2019
When I start rendering with VRay or doing a stress test with AIDA64, the computer restarts.
I think your PSU have not enough power. My system with dual 2650v2 eats in total 400w in render, but your processors have higher TDP, so your PSU must be at least 650w (my PSU is 850w). Actually, you can use voltage tester and measure 12v line. If it will be lower then 11.5, then PSU is weak and you must buy new one.

Dec 21, 2019
My PSU is new and has 700w 80plus. When i a render a scene,
I think your PSU have not enough power. My system with dual 2650v2 eats in total 400w in render, but your processors have higher TDP, so your PSU must be at least 650w (my PSU is 850w). Actually, you can use voltage tester and measure 12v line. If it will be lower then 11.5, then PSU is weak and you must buy new one.

When I launch a render, it starts but after 2 minutes or so, it restarts. I believe that if it were a power supply problem, it would restart as soon as the render started. Rather I believe that some component of the motherboard reaches too much temperature and for security the system restarts. But I'm not sure about it. If I play Battlefield V for example, I have no problems. Or if I use Ooffice , youtube ... there are no problems either.
I have detected that when doing a stress test of the cache on AIDA64, it is when it restarts and the temperature rises to 240ºC.
Thanks

Dec 8, 2019
When I launch a render, it starts but after 2 minutes or so, it restarts.
Unmount South Bridge heat sink and check if it have normal thermal interface from crystal to radiator. Do it with radiators on cpu power mosfets too. Uninstall both CPUs and all RAM and wipe contacts with school gum and some alcohol.
And, what is your CPU coolers type? Anough for 2689? Check if it have no throttling in AIDA stress test. Thermal and voltage sensors on china motherboards sometimes is uncorrect and shows <Mod Edit>.
And maybe try to set in bios Advanced - CPU Configuration - CPU Power Management - Energy Performance on Balanced Performance or just Perfomance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 8, 2019
2 memory slots do not work, so the memory only works in Single mode and not in dual channel.
What is speed of RAM? My MB don't work in dual/quad channel in 1866 speed, only 1600 max. Try to set in BIOS ram speed manual on 1600. And maybe it will fix system stability in render, so try to do it first of all.

Dec 21, 2019
What is speed of RAM? My MB don't work in dual/quad channel in 1866 speed, only 1600 max. Try to set in BIOS ram speed manual on 1600. And maybe it will fix system stability in render, so try to do it first of all.

The RAM speed is 1600. This parameter is manual configued on my AMI BIOS.
The review BIOS is 2019 July+-

Dec 21, 2019
Getting 700watts for under €40 is usually very low quality.

I believe that if it were from the power supply, the PC would restart as soon as it started rendering or when doing the stress test. But interestingly, it lasts about 2-3 minutes before restarting. And by repeating the stress test, he tells me that very high temperatures were reached. I leave you a link so you can see the message.

https://subefotos.com/ver/?a7bdb4520fcac31941f67f644262da2ao.png

Dec 8, 2019
Getting 700watts for under €40 is usually very low quality.
I get my used Kolink KL-850M for 30$ and its works perfectly , so price is not good marker. But if it was new one, im agree. And brand name is questionably, i heard it in first time,sounds like chinese fake-brand. However, symptoms sounds like its overheating.
I believe that if it were from the power supply, the PC would restart as soon as it started rendering
Single CPU works fine?

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2019
I get my used Kolink KL-850M for 30$ and its works perfectly , so price is not good marker. But if it was new one, im agree. And brand name is questionably, i heard it in first time,sounds like chinese fake-brand. However, symptoms sounds like its overheating.

Single CPU works fine?

Yes. Single CPU runs well. (full test stress is passed)
With 2 CPU runs well too (Youtube, games likes Battlefield V, ...) but in render time or stress cache test (AIDA64), pc reboots.

On the other hand, 2 memory slots do not work for me. With which I can not use 100% of the capabilities and I can not put the memory in the orange slots, so that the memory works in dual / quad channel. Limiting me to Single mode. Something ridiculous
I have read in some forum, that some
Jingsha x79 memory slots are failing, but can be corrected by changing some capacitor. This is true?

Dec 21, 2019
i don´t know how can i do to test the voltage. How can i do this? I have got a multimeter

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
For the multi meter use a molex connector you do not use and test with a yellow+black wire,
▶ Manually Test a (PSU) Power Supply With a Multimeter by Britec - YouTube
look from minuite 4:30 to know how to set multimeter and check via molex,do this with the pc under load,not like he does in the beginning with just a fan connected.

Can also try and see what a hwinfo log says,

How to make a log,

download hwinfo32,
install and open it,
check "sensors-only",
click "run",
at the bottom of the window click "logging start",
choose a name and place for the log like "hwinfolog" at the "desktop",
this log can be viewed/opened with either excel from Microsoft or libre office calc.
you can upload it onto a site which facilitates this like SaberCatHost this one i like since not so much (or any) spam comes with it and does not require a log in to get the info.
Just make one until this happens like you described.

Dec 21, 2019
For the multi meter use a molex connector you do not use and test with a yellow+black wire,
▶ Manually Test a (PSU) Power Supply With a Multimeter by Britec - YouTube
look from minuite 4:30 to know how to set multimeter and check via molex,do this with the pc under load,not like he does in the beginning with just a fan connected.

Can also try and see what a hwinfo log says,

How to make a log,

you can upload it onto a site which facilitates this like SaberCatHost this one i like since not so much (or any) spam comes with it and does not require a log in to get the info.
Just make one until this happens like you described.

In the end, I will return the motherboard. There are so many problems that I cannot waste time trying to find out what the fault is. Now I will try to get a Huananzhi or PlexHD, maybe on the X99 platform. Thanks for your help

Mar 25, 2020
Well, first, forgive me for my english, it's too rusty, cause i don't use very often.
Well, I have a huananzhi x79 dual cpu, and the PSU 800w Certificated in my country is more expesive than my PC (almost 200 US dollars), so I buy 2 PSU's 750w no certificated (for 50 dollars) and make their work together, it's very simple, and now I have 1500w for work on my PC.
My PC
Huananzhi x79 dual D8
Xeon E5 2690 V1 x2
32gb RAM 1866mz (8 modules of 4 GB, for dual channel activation)
SDD 256gb
HDD 1TB
GPU: Asus GTX 960 2GB DDR5 128 bit
PSU: 750w non certificated x2 (work together at same time)
The first PSU is for the MainBoard, first CPU and Drives
The second PSU is for the GPU, second CPU and Cool System.
The mod for the PSU was easy, about 5 minutes
The dificult was mod the PC case, that was really hard to do.

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2020
Well, fist, I think we must explain what it means the "80 Certicate", it mean than de PSU have a minimun nominal equal to 80% of max Watt, in numbers=
if it say 1000W, the minimun is 800W,
On non certificated, the common is 60%,
So, 'cause of tha, I use 2 of 750w non cerficated, each have a minimun of 450w nominal, added it's equal to 900w minimun to a maximun of 1500w.

The advantages:
The PSU never over work, so you have a minimun heat in your system
You also can have much power in case you need it
These are easy to make work together
and the fan make less noise, cause don't need work to full speed

The Disadvantages:
You need mod you cabinet/case, for internal
You lose some space in your case,

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS