Question Drivers update issue

Rub_Porras

Commendable
Nov 2, 2020
Greetings guys, i´m having a problem with my pc, i bought a 4600g and as i was playing ToF, i noiced a bit low FPS and a lot of stuttering, then i tuns on MSI aftherburnner to see what´s going on and noiced that mi pc don´t reicognize any of my GPUs, at last when a was playing ToF, other tings like Furmark or Device Management reicognizes hem both, so i tried to upgrade all my pc drivers after that tired to open Adrenalin and saw and error thats says, my GPU isn´t compatible with Adrenalins drivers then i manual updated it and saw a new error that says "windows update may have automatically replaced your amd graphics driver" what i can do to fix this issue?

Ryzen 5 4600g
Asrock B450M/C2
Adata XPG Spectrix D50 16gb (8 x 2)
EVGA 500w 80 plus Bronze
Nvidia RTX 2060 Super

adsiz-png.1135358
IxY-vgRfoVNnBAfDGD2zcE0FJYPS5-XsPuV1stm1lqE.jpg

Are you playing TOF on the processor's onboard graphics or on the discrete RTX 2060 GPU ? If you want to use the igpu then you need to disable the Nvidia card, by plugging monitor's cable to the igpu.

If using the Ryzen 5 4600g, try doing a clean reinstall and update of the drivers. It appears that Windows update might have messed up with the installed AMD driver on your system. Do a clean reinstall by using the DDU tool.

Rub_Porras

Commendable
Nov 2, 2020
Are you playing TOF on the processor's onboard graphics or on the discrete RTX 2060 GPU ? If you want to use the igpu then you need to disable the Nvidia card, by plugging monitor's cable to the igpu.

If using the Ryzen 5 4600g, try doing a clean reinstall and update of the drivers. It appears that Windows update might have messed up with the installed AMD driver on your system. Do a clean reinstall by using the DDU tool.
i´m trying to play from 2060s, but for some reason it´s working on zen´s graphic, (of corse HDMI is plugged on 2060´s hdmi port) and 2060 might not the problem because i tested it on another pc (i7 6700, corsair vengeance 8gb RAM ddr4 2133mhz, asus h170-pro gaming) and it works correctly (Userbenchmark, Furmark 1080p and 1440p and 3DMark as well) i will try a clean instalation with DDU, thanks