[SOLVED] drivers

Shadow_32

Honorable
Nov 13, 2016
what is the best way to find my drivers and manufactor names etc ... i dont know my pc specs well i have HWINFO .. what is the best way should i go to hwinfor get the individual names of hardware parts?

Solution
Windows typically gets all drivers from windows update. If you don't want to get them from windows update, the mobo manufacturer will have everything on their site that is on the mobo. The only other component that isn't there that needs drivers is the gpu. Cpu, ram, storage, monitor, mouse, keyboard don't have any driver that you need to install. That means you only need mobo and gpu model for all drivers.

I should mention that many components can have extra software for customization or rgb but that's technically not drivers.
Windows typically gets all drivers from windows update. If you don't want to get them from windows update, the mobo manufacturer will have everything on their site that is on the mobo. The only other component that isn't there that needs drivers is the gpu. Cpu, ram, storage, monitor, mouse, keyboard don't have any driver that you need to install. That means you only need mobo and gpu model for all drivers.

I should mention that many components can have extra software for customization or rgb but that's technically not drivers.

Solution