[SOLVED] Dropped an xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2020
I found my old xbox laying around in the closet a week back, so i decided to take it out. Apparently the box it was in was so old, it fell right out from the underside of the box. I dropped it from like 30cm high, so not that high, but im still <Mod edit for language>paranoid over it. I didnt notice any sign of damage or anything like that, but i was just wondering if dropping an xbox could potentially decrease its lifespan.

Sounds stupid to be worried about it, but im just afraid something broke in the process of it being dropped, even though theres no sign of internal damage.

Please someone comfort me in this lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Well on one hand that thing is build like a tank so it can take some beating on the other hand that thing is build like a tank and is so heavy that it's own weight could damage it.
If it still works normally there is a very good chance that it will keep working until it rots.
Well on one hand that thing is build like a tank so it can take some beating on the other hand that thing is build like a tank and is so heavy that it's own weight could damage it.
If it still works normally there is a very good chance that it will keep working until it rots.

Reactions: theun
Solution
Apr 25, 2020
Well i dropped an ps2 slim from ~1.30 m height and it was still working fine. The only thing that broke after 5-6 months was the disk reader but everything else was good xd.

Status
Not open for further replies.