Question Dropped coffee and some got on PSU connectors and lower end of the motherboard.

Jul 20, 2023
It didn’t shut off the computer right away(neither did I, thinking it wouldn’t power back up) . So I took ear cleaning swabs and dried it all off. Also, The coffee got on the mouse and I got “usb port doesn’t have enough power” and a few things connected stopped working but after some playing around it worked. Then a couple hours later the computer shut off. I tried pressing power button but nothing. I unplugged the psu and took it out, one of the ports had some coffee inside it. Not sure if it was enough to reach anything. I’m gonna leave it disassembled overnight and see if it works tomorrow. The psu was installed upside down so nothing went inside. Only the very bottom of the mb had a strip of coffee across bottom. Maybe 1 cm wide worth starting from the middle part, going all the way to the right.
Any ideas as to what exactly is damaged? Should I try replacing the psu first or mb? Could it have fried other things? I didn’t hear any noises or anything.
I guess comp build doesn’t matter here so I didn’t list the parts or stats but let me know if that helps. Psu is rm850x

It didn’t shut off the computer right away(neither did I, thinking it wouldn’t power back up) . So I took ear cleaning swabs and dried it all off. Also, The coffee got on the mouse and I got “usb port doesn’t have enough power” and a few things connected stopped working but after some playing around it worked. Then a couple hours later the computer shut off. I tried pressing power button but nothing. I unplugged the psu and took it out, one of the ports had some coffee inside it. Not sure if it was enough to reach anything. I’m gonna leave it disassembled overnight and see if it works tomorrow. The psu was installed upside down so nothing went inside. Only the very bottom of the mb had a strip of coffee across bottom. Maybe 1 cm wide worth starting from the middle part, going all the way to the right.
Any ideas as to what exactly is damaged? Should I try replacing the psu first or mb? Could it have fried other things? I didn’t hear any noises or anything.
I guess comp build doesn’t matter here so I didn’t list the parts or stats but let me know if that helps. Psu is rm850x
Some damage probably shorted and burned right away as soon as coffee got to them, drying will not help. It's not coffee or ingredients in it, not even water but metal and it's salts in the water. You could immerse or hose down working and running PC with distilled water without damage.