[SOLVED] Dropping frames and stuttery on games and gpu is not at 100% besides on apex

Mar 12, 2019
Specs-
-WINDOWS 10
-I7-7700K Overclocked to 4.6 (With a COOLERMASTER HYPER 212 EVO cooling fan)
-MSI GEFORCE GTX 1070 GAMING X 8GB GDDR5
-GSKILL 16GB DDR4-3000 TRIDENT Z RGB MEMORY
-ATNG 600 WATT 80 PLUS POWER SUPPLY
-MSI Z270 GAMING PLUS MOTHERBOARD
-all games run on a Samsung 860 EVO 250GB ssd
-144hz monitor

Problem-
So I've had this computer for about 1 or 2 years now with next to no problems up until recently it has been very stuttery on league of legends witch is kinda the only game I play and even though it might say it has 144fps sometimes it can feel like 60ish and the game is just stuttery. So I tested other games like apex and it actually runs perfect and my GPU is getting used to 100% and CPU like 60%-80%. And then I tested gta v on high so it actually tries to push my graphics card and ill drop to 70 frames and the game is stuttery the entire time and my GPU will only go to top 70% but usually its at 60% and my CPU is steady at a 50%ish. I have checked temps on both CPU and GPU and they are both fine. I have also updated graphics drivers and whent back to old drivers. I have also have done a fresh reinstall of windows. And have gone thru all the NVIDIA control panel settings and done all that jazz. It feels like i have done everything I can and I still don't know what the problem is and if its software or a hardware problem.

(sorry for grammar 7:40am currently and have not slept yet)

Solution
In that case install CPU-z and GPU-z, also HWMonitor and check all the temps when the issue manifests itself.The issue might also be caused by the OC.