Question DTS custom on asus tuf gaming z490

Mar 14, 2020
So i have just bought the Asus tuf gaming z490 plus wifi to go with my 10700k since my last cpu died just like half of my other components. I have read that it has some DTS custom thing that i can enable for immersive audio or smth. My headphones are Arctis 5 and they have their own DTS v2 in steelseries engine that i enabled but i wanted to try the dts custom since they advertise it as a really good feature. I have looked in the bios, tried to google it thinking it may be a separate program but havent found anything. Does anyone know how to enable it? And if i do enable is there like 1 usb port on the motherboard that has this feature and other are just normal ports or i can plug my headphones into any port. Since my arctis 5 connect by usb DTS audio should work.

Mar 14, 2020
okay i have found the dts custom program launched it but it still says it cant detect the headphones. Somehow the program installed itself lol.

Mar 14, 2020
now i connected my arctis through 3 adapters that end up dividing it into 2 3.5mm jacks one for sound and other for mic. Plugged it in, and oh wonders, dts custom detected my headphones and let me use it. The sound is quite awful tho.