Dual Bluetooth Audio Sync

PetarThePro

Commendable
Mar 30, 2017
Hey,

I've been looking for a way to sync two different bluetooth speakers (a chinese one and a JBL) thanks to the Dual Audio functionality but there is always a little annoying delay between the two. I've tried to play/pause, disconnect/re-connect but the result is always the same.

The only time I managed to sync two speakers was when using JBL's speakers but it was thanks to the JBL app. I've also seen a thread saying even two speakers of the same model would not sync perfectly.

I've been googling the issue which is present since the S8 and never found anything useful.

Has any of you ever managed to sync two speakers from different brands? I was hoping there was an app/mod that would allow you to manually add some delay to the bluetooth stream you want.

Also sorry if the question was already asked but I've never seen a solution, also reddit search is trash.

Sagar_20

Distinguished
If you have a phone that supports bluetooth-5 you can easily do that.

May be, look for some 3rd party app that can do this.

I have Moto X4 smartphone. It support bluetooth-5 and comes with a dedicated software that lets you connect up to 4 bluetooth devices and even sync them for a stereo setup.

On 2.4 GHz wifi band, you can connect up to 2 devices and on 5 GHz, up to 4 devices.