Question Dual channel games problem

Jun 3, 2023
Hello everyone.

I have recently (two weeks) assembled my new PC.

CPU Ryzen 7 7700x
MB Asus ROG X670E-A
GPU RTX 3080 Zotac Amp Holo
RAM G.Skill Trident Z5 2x16GB
PSU Corsair RM850x
OS Windows 11

While in normal use (photoshop, office, etc.) the system runs fine, the most resource-intensive games crash on the desktop (usually after 15-20 minutes of play).
So far games like Elden Ring, Hogwarts Legacy, Star Wars Jedi Survivors and Marvel Midnight Suns have always had this problem and in the dumps I always find the error ExceptionCode: c00005 (Access violation).
I thought it was a problem with the ram (initially it was Kingston Fury 2x16gb) but even replacing them with the current G.Skill the problem remains.
If I use only one bank of RAM in slot A2 I can play for more than an hour without any problem. Could it be that I got the only motherboard with problems on the B2 slot? Could something else be the cause?

p.s. the nvidia drivers as well as the bios firmware and the dep.s. the nvidia drivers as well as the bios firmware and the motherboard drivers are updated to the latest version available. The RAMs are on the motherboard's QVL list.

Jun 3, 2023
I have tried everything: Auto at 4800Mhz, Expo at 5200Mhz, Expo at 6000Mhz but the games still crash. The only thing different is that if I try expo at 6000Mhz the games don't even last 2 minutes but crash almost immediately

Jun 3, 2023
I did a memtest with previous kingstons but there were no errors. I assembled the PC myself, it's been at least 15 years since I've been assembling PCs myself anyway, I was very careful when inserting the cpu into the socket but there didn't seem to be any ruined pins or anything. Also because in case there was I shouldn't have problems not only in gaming but in daily use?

The only thing I changed in the Bios was to set the PBO to a profile made by Asus and limited to 80° for the processor however I don't think that's what might be bothering. If you think it might be affecting I can change it back and do some testing

Jun 3, 2023
So far I've tried it and it seems to have no problems, so I really hope this is it. Doing more testing these days, for now thank you really so much for the support