Question Dual Monitor Integrated Graphics not Detecting Second Monitor

May 19, 2021
Hello,

I am trying to put together a budget computer for a client who will be using dual monitors with no dedicated graphics and I'm struggling. The motherboard is an MSI B560m Pro-VDH WiFi. I can get a signal from the HDMI or the DP singularly, but if both are connected, windows doesnt detect a second monitor.

Is there something I'm missing? Ive also tried hooking the second monitor up via VGA, and again, no signal and Windows doesn't find a second monitor.

Please help.

May 19, 2021
Well I'm stumped...Sorry I couldn't have been more help.
have you tried different HDMI cables or DP cables? This is the only thing left that I can think of.

I have! The worst thing about it is, if I connect Monitor A via DP it works. If I only connect Monitor B via HDMI it works. But the minute I plug two in at the same time, only one works.

May 19, 2021
So- in BIOS and when I select Initiate Graphics Driver [IGD] the only other option on the bios is Integrated Graphics Share Memory. Only when I change back to [PEG] for the PCIE graphics does the option for IGD Multi-monitor appear.
But I think this is only if you want to use on board graphics AND a dedicated GPU at the same time?