Question Dual monitor issues. Maximum resolution is only 1366 x 768.

Dec 8, 2019
I am using a VGA cable for my main monitor and decided to buy a HDMI cable and connect my TV to my PC as my secondary monitor. After I bought the HDMI cable, I connected it immediately to my TV ,everything works fine but then I tried switching the cables, so my main monitor is now connected to my PC through HDMI cable while my TV is connected through the VGA cables. But now I can't change my main monitor resolution into 1600 x 900 (which is the resolution I used before switching my cable). The only maximum resolution available is 1366 x 768. I can't even change the refresh rate up to 75hz. Last time when I am just using a 1 monitor I can go up to 1920 × 1080 75hz. How do I fix this? Tried updating my drivers and it doesn't work. But when I use my VGA cable for my main monitor and HDMI to my TV, I can maximize my main monitor resolution up to 1920 x 1080. How to fix this because I want to use my HDMI cable for my main monitor.

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to see if a donor system exhibits the same issue with the display and the HDMI cable. Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard.

Use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and reinstall them using the latest manually downloaded from your GPU manufacturer's support site. Once downloaded, install the drivers manually in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

Dec 8, 2019
You might want to see if a donor system exhibits the same issue with the display and the HDMI cable. Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard.

Use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and reinstall them using the latest manually downloaded from your GPU manufacturer's support site. Once downloaded, install the drivers manually in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
I tried to use my cousin's system to see if it exhibits the same issue and it does. I think it's a display problem. My bios Version is F21, 09/06/2017 and I searched on web to download the latest bios for my GA-H110M-H almost all result is F20 Version. should I download that or F21 version is ok?

I'll did not uninstall my gpu driver yet. I'll come back and update you if that works.

I don't know what do you mean by this but I guess I'll write my components?
CPU: Intel core I3-7100
Motherboard: GA-H110M-H
Ram: 2x4 gb DDR4
SSD/HDD: 1 tb HDD
GPU: GTX 760
PSU: 600 watts psu