[SOLVED] Dual network problems

Sep 1, 2020
So i now have 2x 4G+ antennas on the wall outside, 2x modems inside the house, both connections supports 60/60MBs at around 15-30MS, im very happy with both.
What i am trying to do is to utilize both lines at the same time, 1 provider on wifi, 1 provider for LAN.

I have followed these instructions:

The first step is to get to the "Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center" page. On the left side of that page, click the link "Change adapter settings". This should bring you to the "Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network Connections >" page.
Select the wireless connection, right-click "Properties", and provide an admin password (if necessary). This should bring you to a dialog box named [wireless connect name] Properties".
In the list box titled "This connection uses the following items:", scroll down to "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" and select it. The "Properties" command button will enable; click it. This should bring you to a dialog box named "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties".
Click the "Advanced" command button. This should bring you to a dialog box named "Advanced TCP/IP Settings".
Near the bottom of the dialog box, there should be a check box named "Automatic metric". Uncheck it. That will enable a text box named "Interface metric". Fill in a number. It needs to be larger than 1 (reserved for loopback) and the number you choose for the wired network (see below).
Click three "OK" command buttons to return to the "Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network Connections >" page.
Repeat the above for the wired connection:
Select the wired connection, and right-click "Properties" to get to the [wired connection name] Properties" dialog box.
Select the IPv4 list entry and click "Properties", and on the next dialog box click "Advanced".
Again Uncheck "Automatic metric", and fill in a number in the "Interface metric" box. It needs to be larger than 1 but smaller than the number you chose above.

Afther doing this, i figured wifi needed to have a higher number then LAN, and when i do this i actually get 124MBs download but only 16MBs upload on speedtest... but when i actually download something i end up only getting 7.4Mbs, i can even see on task manager that both wifi and LAN is beeing used, but somehow total is just max of 1 of the lines, why is this? And why so low upload?

Solution
What you are trying to do is impossible.

Your main problem is your 2 connection have 2 different IP addresses. This is one of those fundamental things on how the internet works. You can not combine traffic from 2 different IP addresses on a single file transfer.

You can do stuff like download 2 different files at the same time or things like torrent can use 2 different connection but pretty much you can't combine 2 different internet connections.

Even using them for different purposes is messy. You can for example watch netflix on one and youtube on another. The problem comes with the complexity in doing this. The example I use is a online game. Say you were to log into the authentication server via connection1 and...

Your main problem is your 2 connection have 2 different IP addresses. This is one of those fundamental things on how the internet works. You can not combine traffic from 2 different IP addresses on a single file transfer.

You can do stuff like download 2 different files at the same time or things like torrent can use 2 different connection but pretty much you can't combine 2 different internet connections.

Even using them for different purposes is messy. You can for example watch netflix on one and youtube on another. The problem comes with the complexity in doing this. The example I use is a online game. Say you were to log into the authentication server via connection1 and then attempt to access the world serer via connection 2. Since you have 2 different IP address they will think you are hacking and disconnect you.

This is only a simple example when you consider web sites are made up of multiple servers that you would have to somehow keep straight. Things as simple as a web site that uses another site to process it credit cards will cause you issues.

Pretty much you need to start over and rethink what you can really do with 2 connections.

Solution
Sep 1, 2020

Even using them for different purposes is messy. You can for example watch netflix on one and youtube on another. The problem comes with the complexity in doing this. The example I use is a online game. Say you were to log into the authentication server via connection1 and then attempt to access the world serer via connection 2. Since you have 2 different IP address they will think you are hacking and disconnect you.

This is only a simple example when you consider web sites are made up of multiple servers that you would have to somehow keep straight. Things as simple as a web site that uses another site to process it credit cards will cause you issues.

Pretty much you need to start over and rethink what you can really do with 2 connections.

How about adding a Load Balancer afther the modems? Like the TP link safestream TL-ER6020?

It has the same fundamental issues with 2 different ip addresses. It just means you do any configurations in the load balancer. I don't know what other abilities that box has but I doubt it can solve this issue with only 1 box. There are very expensive solution (talking over $100,000) where you would put a box in a hosted data center and then run multiple vpn tunnels to it. It tends to be cheaper to just get a faster internet connection in the first location.

Sep 1, 2020
It has the same fundamental issues with 2 different ip addresses. It just means you do any configurations in the load balancer. I don't know what other abilities that box has but I doubt it can solve this issue with only 1 box. There are very expensive solution (talking over $100,000) where you would put a box in a hosted data center and then run multiple vpn tunnels to it. It tends to be cheaper to just get a faster internet connection in the first location.

View: https://youtu.be/tqbnjgbtDl0

Sep 1, 2020

i got it working, dunno what i did, but here is proof, didnt even use load balancer.
View: https://imgur.com/6nOwhKb