dual ram ddr4 sleep problem

sid_95

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2012
hello to everyone,

I have an MSI z170a krait gaming motherboard with 2x8 kingston hyperx fury 2666mhz RAM, os: windows 10 64bit . my problem is when i put the computer to sleep and then i wake it up the monitor won' wake up. i tried a bunch of staff such as disabling hibernate, checked devises to allow to wake up the pc etc, and updated all the drivers. When i tried to run the system only with one module of Ram then everything woke up normally. So i made all the possible combination of slot-Ram that i could. The outcome is that with single(8gb) module no matter in which slot is installed is working properly and waking the computer normally. the problem is only when i put both of them (16gb) in it the problem comes back.

sid_95

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2012
Nothing changed Mark RM, this is an image of a message that showed after waking up my computer. the message showed after 30 minutes , until this message, the monitor was off. But i havent overclocked anything everything is at its default values, why it says that?

http://prntscr.com/bshjap

Mark RM

Admirable
I guess it didn't like the voltage bump on the memory is the reason for the overclock error.

I can't figure this out and I see people with other similar problems to yours with no resolution. Have you tried a BIOS flash upgrade?