Dualshock4 controller doesn't work with bluetooth connection

Sep 28, 2018
Hi

So I've had this problem for a while now. My dualshock4 controller used to work perfectly fine while it connected with my laptop through bluetooth when i played games on steam and it also had the specific color that i set up through steam. After a month of not touching my controller, the thing stopped working through bluetooth. It works fine when its wired through my phone usb cable but nowadays when i try to connect my controller through bluetooth it connects and gives that white sky blue-ish color and shortly afterwards turns off. Even when its connected, steam didn't recognize it in big picture mode. Im not using any driver apps like DS4windows etc so i don't really know what the problem is. First I thought it was because it wasn't charged because when i used to plug it from a wall using my phone charger, it used to pulse that yellow light real slowly but now it only gives off that yellow light for a second and turns off. I've connected it to my laptop for a long period so i don't think battery is the issue...

Right now im just managing to use my controller by wired mode only but it really feels uncomfortable and I feel like im not getting my best experience with the controller though pc. I'd really appreaciate if anyone could help me out here, willingly to cooperate. Thank you.

Sep 28, 2018

That's strange because before this problem happened to me I played games by connecting my controller to my laptop through bluetooth.... It worked perfectly fine then but not now.

Latest posts