Dungeon Siege 3 Demo Launched on Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

cakster

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2010
It crashed when i started. Now, when i read impressions on forum who played demo, i wonder if i should be happy i cant play it ^^

proxy711

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2009
"weighing at a hefty 1.5 GB download" 1.5 gigs isnt big anymore my save game files from the Witcher 2 was 2.5gbs....save files.....

futureyes

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009
DS1 and DS2 where some of my favorite games of all time. Aside from the constant upgrading of equipment/leveling up that made it very hard for me to stop playing, the two other features from the 1st two appear to be missing in this new DS3 demo. The #1 thing I loved about DS1/2 was that fact the it could be played completely with a mouse. The games were extremely enjoyable siting back on my couch, with no more than a gyration air mouse in hand, watching the adventure unfold on my big screen. I really, really hope that will be possible with the retail version or I wont be purchasing the game. The second thing I loved was that in the 1st two, it felt like I was always walking/running through a National Park. Breathtaking scenery almost all the time. So far, that hasn't been the case. The controls are buggy, and the game has crashed twice in the 1st 45mins on what is other wise a very stable computer. This games is not ready for Dungeon Siege Fans. :-(

gplayersv

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2010
It is a demo so that's pretty normal. We should complain after the game is released, not before. Let's hope that we won't complain though :D

G

This has to be the most garbage sequal in history...Dungeon Siege 1 and 2 were both amazing dungeon crawlers. This just feels like im playing DragonAge when im looking for more of a Diablo experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS