Question dunno what to look for in fried battery charger ?

iXorizon

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2016
so a week ago I was playing csgo and my laptop randomly shut down. I was scared so I didn't boot it up for the next morning. then I woke up and I tried booting it up and it didn't work, so I held the power button for sixty seconds and then unpressed and unplugged the charging cable at the same time and the laptop started. so then I see that my battery is draining but my laptop is plugged in so then I closed it and after twenty four hours the low battery indication light stopped blinking. so then I bought a new adapter because I thought that was the problem but it wasn't. there's something blocking the charge from my charging cable to the internal battery, and I don't know how to diy it. sorry for writing sloppy it's ten pm and I got school tommorow and I don't know what to do. I'll check this thread later as I'll be opening the laptop now. laptop model is Asus rog gl702vm

so a week ago I was playing csgo and my laptop randomly shut down. I was scared so I didn't boot it up for the next morning. then I woke up and I tried booting it up and it didn't work, so I held the power button for sixty seconds and then unpressed and unplugged the charging cable at the same time and the laptop started. so then I see that my battery is draining but my laptop is plugged in so then I closed it and after twenty four hours the low battery indication light stopped blinking. so then I bought a new adapter because I thought that was the problem but it wasn't. there's something blocking the charge from my charging cable to the internal battery, and I don't know how to diy it. sorry for writing sloppy it's ten pm and I got school tommorow and I don't know what to do. I'll check this thread later as I'll be opening the laptop now. laptop model is Asus rog gl702vm
Check the plug in the MB and circuit around it.