Dutch Ad Points to a Diablo 3 Launch on April 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

April 19 .....2013/2014,I have given up hope on diablo 3. So sick of hearing "news" about the smallest details regarding this very old game.

G

I am part of the testing community. Based on my judgement, there is no way this game will be released in april, not even close. They are busy with MAJOR changes to the game, and Blizzard being the company they are, they polish out every absolute detail whenever they change something.
The game is nice, but it is NOWHERE near release. :)

doorspawn

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
A game where single player must be done online, with associated latency, disconnect and server outage issues.
A game where game-changing items can be bought from blizzard for real-world dollars, so you will suck, relatively, if you don't want to pay.

Yup, I can see why you're all so eager for release - you all want to not buy and make the release a failure in order to force companies to rethink their evil methods - I'm so proud of you all.

omega21xx

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
[citation][nom]kensingtron[/nom]Dear Jay Wilson,If you EVER suggest to M. Night Shyamalan that he create a sequel to "The Happening" I will post a kitten being drowned in a barrel on 4chan, reddit & youtube under YOUR name. The happening was about 1.5hrs of my life we will NEVER get backKind regardsKenny[/citation]
1.5 hours? Maybe 1.4 hours as the part where the guy layed down to let his lawn mower devour him was at least interesting :)

G

Having played the beta, i thought the game was ready for release months ago.

And then the most recent patch came out, where they changed the rune system. I no longer think the game is anywhere close to ready.

PTNLemay

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2011
I just pray that they added some nice single-player campaigns and storylines... I usually love the stories Blizz puts into their game, but World of Warcraft was... a deviation from the norm.

I just hope they didn't make D3 into WoW2.

omega21xx

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
[citation][nom]upi2k12[/nom]19th of April ? Sounds good to me, my birthday =)[/citation]
Day late for me, April 18th. I don't mind a late birthday present in this case :)

DroKing

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
Just trash the Diablo 3 please its gonna be a huge disappointment. Save us all the anger by tossing this uselsss d3 into bin plsss for us long time fans sake

omega21xx

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
[citation][nom]DroKing[/nom]Just trash the Diablo 3 please its gonna be a huge disappointment. Save us all the anger by tossing this uselsss d3 into bin plsss for us long time fans sake[/citation]

While I hope that it isn't a disappointment, if it was at least we would have closure that the series has went downhill and not need to think "what could have D3 been if they didn't trash it?" From friends who happened to get in the beta, they said that it's coming along well. I really hope so...

DXRick

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2006
You are all missing something important here. If this is true, it would be the first real contribution to the world of gaming by the Dutch! Now all we can do is wait and hope.

v1ze

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2009
I'm in the Diablo 3 beta and unfortunately it's disappointing so far. I mean, it's cool if you like Diablo 1 and 2....I guess. It's almost EXACTLY the same game with slightly better graphics. )=

v1ze

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2009
I guess what I mean to say above is that there lacks any significant innovation. This could have easily been another Diablo 2 expansion.

omega21xx

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
[citation][nom]v1ze[/nom]I guess what I mean to say above is that there lacks any significant innovation. This could have easily been another Diablo 2 expansion.[/citation]

I was hearing they changed too much... To me i think i'm going to enjoy this game if it is close the the prior games. Although I love trying a new innovative game (like "The World Ends With You" which did some amazing battle features) but if it was too different I'd be nervous that they may have killed one of the key components that made me love the previous games.

envymert

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
If you liked Diablo and Diablo 2 you will love diablo 3. .... I was questioning it at first along with the graphics but I must say the game looks and feels great. I was mad at no customization for the character avatars but with armor sets and dyes I suppose you can make the character your own.

For those complaining about online lag for single player and the auction house ..... your gripes would be bitching about EVERY GAME OUT THERE. Any MMO or single player game with multiplayer you can go to chinese farming sites or even CL/Ebay and buy gold/accounts and items. blizzard simply cut out the middle man .... and this will HURT farmers with the drop system. Kudos to Blizzard and I support what they are doing. If someone wants to spend $800 on a character let them its THEIR HOBBY ....people put $10-50k into modding their cars which I think is stupid but its their hobby. Sorry I make six figures and if I want a new OP weapon I can buy it instead of grind for it.

IQ11110002

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2009
envymert totally agree, Some waste thousands on cars,camera equipment, boats,renovations etc etc
So why not on another hobby, Pc's and Gaming.
I am guilty spending 3k on an old crappy looking online game called conquer years and years ago, But damn it was fun at the time and I did good ingame deeds with that power. Not many people back then had full -7 double socket gear. :)
If it's your passion then spend away, If you think it may ruin gaming experience then don't buy, Simple!
Some games are indeed ruined as half the fun is getting there by the grind, But others are just so rediculous it would take literally 5+ years to get anywhere so choice is yours to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.