DVD-Rom recommendation (Ripping and 1-1 copying)

Can anyone recommend a DVD-Rom that I can used in
combination with a Pioneer 107. Ideally I want as fast rip
rate as possible, even better if it's decent as reading some
discs with errors on.

Thanks.

"Cheddar" <my_spamNOCHEESE@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone recommend a DVD-Rom that I can used in
> combination with a Pioneer 107. Ideally I want as fast rip
> rate as possible, even better if it's decent as reading some
> discs with errors on.
>
> Thanks.

Plextor PX-116A...which is a rebranded Pioneer 120. Works great for me
though!

www.plextor.be

toshiba or liteon