Question DVI no signal

Jan 3, 2020
Hello, I am not quiet sure, what topic should I choose for my problem, hopefully it won't matter. Anyways, I am having and problem with my PC. My PC randomly crashes. Screen freezes, mouse freezes, screen turns black and it says "DVI no signal" than it goes back and this happens even if I am on my desktop and just moving with my mouse. It started a long time ago. Firstly, when it happened, it was like 6 months ago, I was playing a game, when it crashed. Than, I tried to reinstall my pc and it helped. It worked for like 1month, but than it started doing the same thing. Screen and mouse froze and screen went black, DVI no signal popped up and than it went back again to normal. This can happen like 4 times in a row or just 1 time and after a while again. I tried reinstalling my pc again, but it did not work. So I tried to reinstall it like 5 times and than it worked again for another 2 months and now, it is not working again. Same problem. Screen freezes, mouse freezes, sound is mostly working, but sometimes it crashes too, screen goes black, DVI no signal pops up and goes back. BTW, PC doesn't crash, it doesn't turns off, just screen doesn't work.

I tried reinstalling all drivers, unplugging cable, tried new cable, tried new monitor, I tried to give back my graphics card to the shop, where i bought it, but they told me, that they tested it and said, that there is nothing wrong with the card.

The problem is completely random, so is it possible, that the problem just didn't happen, when they were testing it and it is a problem with graphic card? I am super mad, it keeps happening and I cannot use my PC..

I found a few people, who had probably the same problem, but did not find any solution, so if you could somehow help me, I would be super grateful,

Tomas

Jan 3, 2020
full system spec? include make and model of the psu
Seasonic Bronze 520W S12II
AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3,1Ghz
Asus ROG Střihy RX570 4GB
MSI B350 Gaming plus
Crucial Balistix Sport LT 4GB 2400MHz ddr4 (2x4gb)

I would also like to say, that the pc was built in March2019, but the problem started in like August 2019